Future Living now offers a comprehensive Life Course program
addressing all the needs surrounding addiction and its treatment – with the client at its centre. The programme will engage with the emotional areas of clients journey helping them to repair their lives.
The Life Course Plan embraces many different areas such as:
- Daily Group Therapy, Relaxation & Meditation, Specialised Groups and Family Groups.
- Weekly one to one counselling
- Health & Wellbeing Clinic looking at lifestyles, eating disorders, nutrition and exercise.
- Art & Craft Therapy where clients can express themselves in a variety of media.
- Garden Project
- Tea Room Project
- Social Project
- Education and Retraining for employment.
Education : GCSE study in Maths & English (in house)City & Guilds Study in I.T skills (in house)
We are constantly looking at new ways to improve the service given to clients, and are open to suggestions.