Future Living would like to invite you to become one of our Friends and participate in the fantastic work carried out at Vale House. As a volunteer led, registered charity, we depend upon not only our professionally trained and highly qualified volunteers, but also our generous givers.
The work we do in the community provides an abstinence based, free to access and self referring support service for those in recovery from domestic abuse and addictions. Our large team of volunteers give much dedicated time to delivering this service but, like any other ‘business’, we have bills to pay, utilities, a commercial rent and materials for workshops. This is where you can help. As a Friend of Future Living your donation, whether it is annual or monthly, will provide vital unrestricted funding to enable us to provide help for our ever growing client base.
£30 per year would help towards our core costs (no salaries)
£15 per month would support one client for 12 months of group therapy or one to one counselling.
As a Friend of Future Living you would receive:
- A Quarterly Newsletter giving you information about all of the exciting new things we are doing at Future Living, including our Events with discounts on tickets.
- A case study of one client each quarter plus live video clips on their progress in life.
- Free tea or coffee when you visit
- Access once a year to a free one hour consultation to discuss any worries you might have.
- Exclusive invitation to our AGM
- Discounted rates for hiring our Conference/Training room, garden or café for private events.
- Discounted rates for our one to one confidential counselling service
- Free lunch once a year in our cafe for monthly subscriptions.
As a company based in Hertfordshire and local to Future Living Hertford, we would like to invite you to become one of our Corporate Friends.
As a Corporate Friend of Future Living, an annual donation of £250 will provide vital unrestricted funding to enable us to help and support our growing service. Your donation would not cost you anything as it would be covered by the Corporate Responsibility Policy. You could be helping your community on a local level with absolutely no cost to you.
Each client’s recovery costs Future Living Hertford £2450 per annum, compared to the £24750 if treatment is provided by the local authority. The Social Value Return is therefore 10 fold by using our service.
Your annual donation could provide:
- 3 months one to one counselling for one client, or
- 3 months group therapy, or
- 3 months workshops, or
- 3 months skills training, or
- 3 months education
In return for your generosity Future Living offers a corporate package that includes the same benefits as listed for the Friends of Future Living, but with even higher discounts on corporate use of our Conference/Training facilities and Café and discounted invitations to our training courses.
Join us and become a part of the Vale House Community – giving back to our community.
Make a donation
Vale House, 43 Cowbridge, Hertford, SG14 1PN ~ Registered charity number 1155145
Tel: 01992 537344 website: www.futurelivinghertford.co.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org