Future Living Hertford offers a whole family approach
Addressing all the needs surrounding addiction and domestic abuse, both for adults and young people – with the clients at the centre. The programmes will engage with the emotional areas of clients journey’s helping them to repair their lives.
This will include:
- Daily Group Therapy, Relaxation & Meditation, Specialised Groups & Family Groups.
- Weekly one to one counselling
- Kick It – Young Peoples project
- Drop In Centre every Wednesday for advice and support
- Community Café open every Wednesday.
- Art & Craft Therapy where clients can express themselves in a variety of media.
- Education and Retraining for employment.
- Education : GCSE study in Maths & English
- City & Guilds Study in I.T skills
- Creative Writing
- Group therapy for female survivors of abuse and assault
- Suffragette Project