Fully qualified and experienced counsellors are specifically trained in addiction therapy, through our in-house training programmes and a progressive attitude towards their personal development, so they really understand where you are coming from.
The one to one Counsellors are there as part of a planned treatment programme, designed around client needs.
The Chief Executive Officer is an experienced businesswoman providing the links with other local service providers, partnering with many of them, to provide a range of opportunities for clients, including programmes for work within our own social enterprises.
Lastly and by no means least, our army of volunteers are dedicated to providing a home from home environment and support for our clients and their families.
- CEO and counsellor, supporting survivors of domestic abuse, their children and the long term effects on children of domestic abuse.
- An experienced Facilitator and Mentor leading the addictions recovery therapy group, herself in long term recovery from an addiction, and someone who has much expertise in working with clients who are abstinent.
- A team of 10 qualified and placement counsellors who provide weekly personal counselling for each client for up to one year – something that is not available anywhere else within Hertfordshire. We believe that personal counselling alongside group therapy is one of our key strengths.
- A Clinical Supervisor with many years of experience, providing support and advice to the team.
- An extensive admin team supporting the service.
- A full Board of Trustees (6 people) whose skills include legal, financial, business, judicial, employment and mentoring.